Friday, February 3, 2012

Knock me over with a feather!

In my opinion writers are a very special kind of people. We feel things...literally with all of the senses. Writers are always thinking of others (we refer to them as characters) and deeply appreciate the kind gestures, encouragment and help we recieve from other writer friends.

I've been so lucky to have met and critiqued with Christine Warner, a super sweet lady who fast became a supporter and cheerleader to me. Yesterday she presented me with the Liebster Blog Award to proudly display on my blog.
Thank you so much Christine!


All that's required to accept this award is:
Thank the person who gave it to them and link back to that person's blog.
Copy and paste the award to your blog.
Choose 5 blogs to award in kind and break the news by commenting on those blogs.
Hope those people pay it forward in turn by accepting and awarding "The Liebster Blog Award" to blogs they'd like to honor.

Pretty easy to do, pretty amazing to award.

My chosen five are:
Diane Burton
Margo Hoornstra
Dawn Brown
Patrica Kiyono
Loralee Lilabridge

9 comments:

  1. Love your choices for the Liebster Blog award Tere!

    Congrats on your awesome blog and your upcoming release!!! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine! I'm catching on slow but sure. These ladies are great and have awesome blogs! And I'm looking forward to your release date, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so honored! I've got a new blog post up today and tomorrow is Sweet Saturday Samples, so I'll post my five on Monday! It'll be a nice way to start the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I agree, Patrica! The award will be a great way to start the week! Looking forward to Saturday Samples. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa, thank you so much for the honor. I'm flattered. Talk about catching on slow but sure. So far, I'm stalled at slow.

    My five will be going up Monday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No rush, Margo. Whenever you get the chance is fine. I get stalled too, mostly because all this pc stuff takes time that I don't have. LOL. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, congrats on your award! Speech, speech!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee, he...he. Thanks Linda! Totally unprepared but I think Christine knows how much I love awards, pins and stuff.
    Cheers!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guess what? You're nominated again!! Go to my blog to claim your award!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. You're awesome!