Monday, April 22, 2019

Whew! Just back from a looooong dry spell

I know, I know. It's been a while. A looong while since I've chatted with you all.
But, like Willie says, "You were always on my mind."

Facebook has gotten a bit boring for me lately so I may find myself here more often.
I have gotten a few new collectibles that I'll definitely be sharing soon. Gotta grab the camera first, and well, you know I can't do everything at once. LOL.



I will leave you with a few pictures.

First: The Loving Tree
captured my imagination years ago on a walk.
Notice how the two wrap lovingly around each other,
locked in a tight embrace forever.


 This one I call
When the cows come Home,
because...well, no other
came to mind.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. You're awesome!