Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It's five O'clock somewhere...right?

I've got to show off the new clock I found for my laundry room. I love the colors, cream and red. It's great to fold the clothes and listen to the tic-toc of a wound up clock. No neon digital numbers on this face.




And sunning outside in the heat requires a insulated thermal cup. Check this out. It even has a snap-on lid to keep the bugs out. This keeps my lemonade icy cold and bug-free.




And for all you Regency romance authors, check this out! The names and designs of several carriages.
Lets see...there's a Light Barouche, A Shifting Quarter RockAway and an English Phaeton. Niftly, right? 

See why I love being a thingfinder. You never know what you'll find! Now...time for a break. I just have time for a half of cup of coffee. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. You're awesome!